Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Amazing Ideas to Spruce up your garden



I'm so totally into my gardening projects right now and can't wait until my flowers grow and blossom so I can take some pictures to share.

In the meantime, I'll just share some great ideas that I've found on pinterest that hopefully will inspire you to create and repurpose too as well as some of my favorite garden art videos.

First up - I adore these birdhouses from Our Fairfield Home and Garden - so many ideas for birdhouses and more!




Did you see my hanging herb garden video?  If you have a little more space - you can do make a pallet herb garden! What a great use of space and pallets are CHEAP! Diyshowoff.com gives you the tutorial to make it.

Donna at funkyjunkinteriors.net always has amazing ideas on how to repurpose old junk - I'm so in love with her junked out garden shed!


Another amazing find on funkyjunkinteriors.net - a great way to reuse old tires! Yes, I have one and I've got the perfect spot!


And one more great find - perfect for a little nook in your garden.  A mini birdbath! So easy with some clay pots and an old ladder, but oh how fun! Visit eclecticallyvintage.com to find out how to make this gorgeous DIY birdbath.


Feeling inspired?  I've put together 10 of my favorite DIY Garden Art videos for you!  These projects are easy to make and budget friendly!







Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!





No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails