Friday, May 30, 2014

VLOG - The backyard makeover in progress - and it's a piece of work


Hey Crafty Friends!

It's FRIDAY! Yeah - or should I say friDIY as some of my friends call it!  I've got so many projects in progress and I'm crazy busy loving every minute of it, as my Grandma Molden would say.


Here's a peek into Monday's diy How to make a hanging herb garden video and an insider's look at what I've been up to this week.  I'm hoping to do more VLOG's, outtakes and who knows what so that you get to see what my life is like - inside and outside of the studio.

Today's menu consists of weed wacking and upcycling an old drawer into a ribbon organizer..we'll see how that goes.  It's all a work in progress to turn our yard into a backyard farm homestead.    Have a great weekend everyone!

CLick here for the video




I've also put together some links to inspire you - they're some of my favorite finds! And I'm totally going to make a suitcase garden - and there's free instructions on how to make it! What a clever idea!











Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails