Monday, February 3, 2014

Bling out your Bezels - Series Part 1

Follow Me on Pinterest




Today begins a new series of videos here on my blog.  Bezels are a really hot trend in the jewelry making world right now and for the most part, they are featured using resin.  While I Love resin and the results it gives - it's not always an option due to the time it takes to cure. 
 Besides, why limit the possibilities! Right? 
Today, I'm sharing how to use Crystal Clay(TM), a two part epoxy clay,  to bling out your bezels.  It comes in a variety of colors, easy to use and sets up in a couple of hours.  My kinda project - quick, easy and full of BLING.
Bling it baby!
Click here to watch the video on my youtube channel




Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails