Monday, January 6, 2014

The Best of Mixed Media Monday

Follow Me on Pinterest





As I write this, I'm bracing for the biggest winter storm in several years - at least it will be for the Ozark Mountains in Southwest Missouri.  With the hills and mountains, we hillbillies just don't do well with snow - at least driving anyway.    With 6 inches of snow coming our way and brutal sub zero temperatures, I'm thankful that I have a warm and cozy and creative place to spend my day.

Today, I'm taking a small break from Mixed Media Monday because I'm in the middle of preparing artwork for the Spellbinders CHA Mega booth.  As soon as I can, I'll share all those photos and behind the scenes video.  In celebration of Spellbinders 10 years in creativity, they are hosting a giveaway of mega proportions!  See the sneak peeks of the new product being released on their blog - click here   - (Seriously, folks - there's some awesome stuff to win! So check it out!)

I'm sharing the BEST of Mixed Media Monday - these are my most watched shows and even if you've seen them before, why not watch them again?  I know you'll pick up something new!

Watch the playlist here -

Have you entered my giveaway?  A signed copy of my latest book - Creative Ways to Organize your home - There's still time to enter - click here for details!








Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to confirm your subscription.  Thank you!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails