Thursday, October 17, 2013

DIY on the Fly - Check out this mini organizer shelf made for less than $2 + video

Follow Me on Pinterest




I had a little DIY on the fly moment.  I worked most of the summer on my next book which offers Creative Ideas to Organize your Home.  Really it's more creative ideas to organize and decoratively display your clutter....and yes we all have it - right?

I was doing a little creative play yesterday trying to find more ways to neatly organize some stuff to where it looks good and is accessible all at the same time.

The contraption as I call it is really a rebar or angle iron chair that you'll find in the masonry section of Lowe's for about $0.70.  Originally I bought it for a tool stand - which it will eventually become because I have another idea for repurposing it - but the original idea failed miserably.  Guess that just means more play time right?

Check out the video below and please take a moment to subscribe to my youtube channel



Watch the video on youtube- here
More trash to treasure videos - click here




What's your best creative organizing tip?  Let me know in the comments below.


Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails