Friday, August 9, 2013

Off to Spellbinder-Land!

Follow Me on Pinterest



I have a few minutes while waiting at the airport.  I'm so excited to be off to Phoenix, AZ to join the design team at the annual Spellbinder's Retreat.  I'll be teaching two classes - one on Mixed Media and another on Video Production.

I'm so excited to meet these amazing and talented designers who have flown in from all over the world to be part of the festivities.


Here's a quick sneek peak at an upcoming Mixed Media Monday video.  I'll be using a letterpress technique on fabric - oh so easy!  I'll be taping this segment while I'm there in front of a live audience!

Have a fun and safe weekend!  More pics to come

Don't miss out! Subscribe to my free project tutorials, videos and tips to help you in your creative home and business life!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails