Monday, December 24, 2012

Celebrate today and EVERYDAY! + Free Winter Craft Projects and Snowman Video

We're anxiously awaiting our first REAL snow of the year! We're supposed to get between 1 to maybe 6 inches, which probably equates to next to nothing AGAIN! But here's hoping!

I'm so excited to have good friends over tomorrow to play in the studio with me.  We're going to be creating mixed media art and I can't wait to see what we all create....nothing planned...it's just play play play!



In case you're in need of a little inspiration, here's some winter themed projects you can enjoy creating either by yourself, with friends or with family - Courtesy of FAVECRAFTS.com


(video courtesy of Creative life TV and Cool2Craft)

For more Craft TV video tutorials - visit my youtube channel and subscribe
I'm celebrating Friends, Family, SNOW....and Everyday!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails