Sunday, December 23, 2012

Art from Art + SNOWMAN ART!

The only thing that resembles winter around here in southern Missouri is my artwork! 

Today it was over 60 degrees and felt like a spring day!  If I'm not mistaken - isn't this WINTER? 

While I was in the studio creating, Mariah was inside baking my favorite snowflake sugar cookies!!



This past weekend I've been on a crazy snowman kick!  I LOVE snowmen, I love snow, I love playing in the snow, I love how snowmen always bring a smile to my face.  They are sooo much fun to create, whether it's from polymer clay or on a canvas.  I think winter characters are by far my favorite to create.




I've completed three one of a kind journals this weekend.  I've scanned them all in, imported them into photo shop and with just three original pieces, I was able to create a variety of additional art that I've since turned into notepads, bookmarks, greeting cards.  Got so many ideas oodling......I don't know if I'll be able to come up for air!












No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails