Monday, October 1, 2012

How to make Pandora Style Beads from Friendly Plastic - New Youtube Video -

Busy busy weekend, but a very productive one!  Dana cooked all day on Saturday so everytime I walked into the house, I was met with the delicious smells of simmering chili while outside the smell of ribs on the smoker permeated my studio!  Best ribs I have ever eaten!

Meanwhile, I was shooting the next in the series of Friendly Plastic Videos. I'll be sharing a twist on this technique with Cloud Clay in a couple of weeks on the Create and Craft shows.

If you love designer jewelry, but the price is out of your budget, then making your own Pandora style european beads is for you!




For a very limited time and as a THANK YOU to everyone who loves Friendly Plastic, this kit is offered to you FREE of charge (only play $5.00 shipping & handling to USA addresses only please)


 Kit includes :

  • 50 bead cores - enough to make 25 beads 
  • Embellishment stickers - These have a little bit of bling and will adhere to the beads.  You can also color   them with paint or nail polish for a custom look
Only 25 KITS available! So hurry! 

1 comment:

Verenchen1706 said...

Hey dear I never heard of this friendly plastic here in germany but it sounds quite interesting. I would love to know what size the bead cores are since I have to find something like this here in germany. Would be lovely if you can help.

greetings Verena

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails