Monday, July 16, 2012

Butterfly Flutterby! It's butterfly week on Cool2Craft + Free Project

It's hard for me not to incorporate butterflies into everything I do in mixed media.  I think they are so beautiful, graceful and their colors - wow! They are truely amazing!

So this week on Cool2Craft it's BUTTERFLY Week!

Join us at our Livestream channel at http://livestream.com/cool2craft and watch as butterflies take flight.
This week I feature how to make a bent wire butterfly pendant.  An easy to do pendant that takes just a few minutes and a few tools - add a simple ball chain and you're ready to go.





Catch all of our individual videos here:








I love feedback - please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions!! :)
HAPPY CRAFTING! 

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails