Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Learn to make Polymer Clay Beads with the Mokume Gane Technique on Create and Craft TV

Just a quickie post as I head out of there to the airport on my way to England.

Mark your calendars to watch me on Create and Craft TV -  Friday February 17 at 11am (GMT)  and Saturday Feb. 18 at 10am (GMT) to learn how to create beautiful lampwork style beads using Cernit polymer clay and the mokume gane technique.  

I'm sure we'll have load of fun during this one hour special presentation!! I do know that quantities are limited and I've put together special colour packs just for this show.  I'm so excited.  

I believe you can email into the show too - just check the website for more information:




This and many more techniques are featured in my books MAKING BEADS  and BEAD TECHNIQUES.
If you're heading to the NEC in Birmingham for the Stitches show, drop by and say HI! I'll be in booth D02!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails