Thursday, January 12, 2012

We're Packin' for England! Mixed Media book

Wow! Things are really flyin' in the studio.  We're off to England in just two days to film my next book in the series "Mixed Media Inspirations".  I have to say that this was one of the HARDEST books I've ever put together.  Why?  Well......there's just so much you can do, so many awesome products you can work with, so much fun treasure hunting for meaningful found objects, so many techniques and only so much space in a book! I literally could have gone wild!  But, I guess that leaves ideas for another book right?

The BESTest part of mixed media art is that anyone...and I mean ANYONE can do it! I've tried to fill this book full of easy techniques that result in projects that look fabulous and like you've been doing this forever.  I know you'll enjoy the process as much as the result!!...so...

here's a little sneaky peaky at a few of the snippits in the book....

Back to packin!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails