Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Fashion Couture with iLoveToCreate - CHA Summer 2011

Don't you just love how mixed media can morph on to anything? It doesn't have to be wall art..it can find itself on handbags, shoes...clothes..jewelry.....on and on and on...or should I say the more hip term...dot dot dot...

Well..follow the dots to iLoveToCreate's booth where I met up with the mannequin's that my Crafty Sista's Tiffany Windsor and Heidi Borchers mixed up in their creative mind.....

It's hard to see but the skirt is fashioned from broken bits and pieces of plates, cups and saucers and adorned with Heidi's signature soda can jewelry....and how couture is it to have a matching pooch on a leash! I loved this idea - so proud of the crafty sista's!

 Loved this one with all the vintage buttons and the wings...
gorgeous!!!
Of course it doesnt stop there....how bout a little bling for the biker mama in you??...


 and a can-can dress....this dress makes me wanna dance!
 and shoes....dont forget the shoes...

 and the bodacious delicious collar necklaces...MMmmmMMmmm good!!!
CHA is like indulging in a pool full of eye candy......and there's more....so stay tuned...

PS...sorry that I don't know the designers of these to give proper credit...so if you know...let me know...so I can give them a proper intro! 

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails