Thursday, July 14, 2011

Girls Night Out ! FOOD FUN & The BACHELORETTE!

I know...call me silly...but Im a reality TV JUNKIE!  and apparently Im not the only one in our girl group...but with that said.....you know us girls...we'll do anything to get a night out!!! So...courtesy of my friend Steph- she organized a Bachelorette Watch party last monday night!


The party napkin says it all.....

Some seasons I'm into the bachelor drama...some I'm not ..but this season is seriously the definition of DRAMA!! Even the guys are drama... and I have to tell you that it took watching the bachelorette to a whole new level when you watch it on DVR with 14 other people...laughing...giggling...sometimes getting a little peaved...watch...wait ...rewind that...watch it again...OMG what is that  HE's wearing...OMG...rewind that again....!!...but all in all  just having a great time!

And of course, this is the opportunity to have a tasting party....and an opportunity for me to again....MAKE..and not have to eat it all!!.. (I'm gonna have to start a business or something...I just can't eat all this stuff!)




Just look at all this mouth watering yumminess of sweet goodness.....Sabrina made awesome spinach artichoke dip...and then the 7 layer nacho's....I made more of my krispy pops, chocolate covered cheesecake pops, Mini cheesecake delicacies and I couldnt resist makeing some sugar cookies....

Mariah decorated each of the cheese cakes with these little bachelorette signs - aren't they cute?


We're rather festive arent we????  That is UNTIL it's time to WATCH TV....then it's......
well in the words of Achmed the Dead Terrorist......SILENCE - I KEEL YOU....


Rather attentive...arent we???

well....except for Peanut....She didnt care about the show....she stared down my plate....

At the end of the nighht....I think most of us were cheering on for GREAT VALUE AMES!...cept for peanut....she liked JP...oh and then there's Paige - she's a Ben fan....gotta be One in every bunch who has to be different.....

Given that we had THIS much fun at a watch party.....I can't imagine the FINALE PARTY!!!!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails