Monday, February 14, 2011

Linda Peterson Designs Blogspot is moving to a new site

** You'll be redirected to our new blog ** Thanks!!

I've been meaning to do this for a long long time!!  Sometimes when you look at all you should do, have to do, need to do....you get so overwhelmed that you just DO NOTHING at all....

But, finally I decided it's time to make the switch!  Thank you to all my readers for following me on this blog.  I'm not moving away, just moving to a simpler - easier to remember address...so...

please head on over to lindapetersondesigns.com (no blogspot in the addy) and you'll find me there...

Also, please take a moment to sign up again for the feed.  I will transfer my subscriber base over to the new site, but just so you dont miss a thing, please subscribe....

Thanks again...and remember...


lindapetersondesigns.com

All my show info is located at lindapetersonlive.com

lots of fun creative stuff happenin'....

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails