Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"How to Make Polymer Clay Beads" gets a book review by Billie

Google alerts!!  Wow those little things are amazing!  You enter your name or a phrase and anytime that appears on the web, you get an email notification.  So today, like many other days, my inbox was full of google alerts on my name..(watch out though..because google alerts will even alert you to your possible obituary...it did mine one time...same name..same town...different state thought...WHEW!)

When I opened it...I found this....

A copy of my book along with a fabulous...make your day...kinda book review......

Here's an exerpt:  

Summing up



This book delivers! There’s nothing I hate more than books entitled ‘The Complete’ or ‘The Bible of X product’ which simply do not deliver.






This book on the other hand has an unassuming title ‘How to make Polymer Clay Beads’ and as the advert says, it does just what it says on the tin. You can make some truely stunning pieces using the instructions in this book but if like me you tend to read instructions as a jumping off point and like to take them in your own direction then this book is ideal. The book teaches you techniques, which once mastered could be used in many ways for all kinds of projects.

So a huge...gi-normous THANK YOU to Billie...who didnt have to go to the effort of writing that review....but I'm so glad she did...

You can read the full review and see more of Billies other inspiration by visiting:
http://billiescraftroom.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/546-book-review-how-to-make-polymer-clay-beads/#comment-2992

1 comment:

Billie said...

Hi Linda

Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and lovely comment. Love your book and beads especially the stone ones P78-81.

I'm new to clay and my best friend gave me your book for Christmas. Can't wait for the good weather to try some of your ideas out.

Best wishes

Billie

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails