Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SNEAKY PEEKY - Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop - Week 2 - Popup Cube by Karen Burnisten

I struggled a little with this project...I'll admit...but not because of the project...but because I couldn't decide just how I wanted to make it.

But then something I read on Julianna Hudgins facebook page brought it all together ....she said:

"There will be moments when you wonder how in the world am I going to do this? How will I put one foot in front of the other and move forward without falling? Am I good enough? Pretty enough? Too old? Do I have what it takes? Am I smart enough?
I am here to remind you that you are the most LOVING, KIND, PATIENT and BEAUTIFUL Woman that I know. You are in control of what happens next. Own it, Live it and BELIEVE it!"


And at that moment....I knew....just what I wanted to do......so here's a peek into my random thoughts about this project...

I feel empowered.....I can do it.....

Tomorrow you'll see "how I did it"....I've got big plans -BIG BIG PLANS in the making.(can't say right now...it's my little secret..hehehe)..and sometimes I think it may be bigger than me...but I know ...If I want it bad enough...I can make it happen....I WILL make it happen!

Just to give you a heads up......Im running behind in this project...so...may be a little later on in the day or afternoon before it's done.....just sayin...patience my dear grasshopper friends........

Thanks JEWELS!!!  for all the positive mo-jo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LINDA, this is gorgeous! I love it!

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails