Sunday, November 21, 2010

Polymer Clay Rattlesnake Beads on Monday's Cool2Craft live - Linda Peterson

http://lindapetersondesigns.mybigcommerce.com/categories/Craft-Books-and-DVDs/Polymer clay is one of my favorite mediums to work with and tomorrow - I'm back on Cool2Craft Live Craft TV to share one of my favorite techniques to create rattlesnake patterned beads.  You wont believe how easy-peasy this technique is....but.....you have to watch it to find out..

Want more ideas?  Check out my book BEAD TECHNIQUES which features this technique and many more to simulate stones in polymer clay!


You can order it and my other books by clicking here

Watch the show live at NOON eastern
visit:  linqto.com/rooms/cool2craft

See you there!

1 comment:

Lori Smith My Bling Things said...

Linda I love those beads you showed us on Cool2Craft Live today. I do have your book and will be looking at it to see if I can make some like you did today. Love them! Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to also win the class Steampunk Bracelet with Samantha on CrafTech U as well. I will be seeing you here soon with another live class with you.

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails