Saturday, October 23, 2010

Laughing out loud....

I received so many emails today's  post on laughter....I really do believe it is the best medicine.  It can also help us to rationalize and make sense of tense situations.

I pretty much take my computer with me everywhere I go, and that includes the hospital.  It's not often that I get a chance to play with photoshop but today afforded me the perfect opportunity for my mind to drift into creativeland. 

I recently went to Barnes and Noble and perused Stampington's Digital Art magazine...for some reason now the exact name of the magazine escapes me...and I do appologize for that...any how...the magazine inspired me.  I love computers.  I've grown up with them all my life.  When I was a junior and senior in High School - way back when - I took graphic arts because I loved computers, words...and anything with buttons. 

I had a few minutes to combine what I love...creating...with another love...computers...with another love ...graphic arts and when you mix all of them together...you get this....

Hope you enjoy my photo collage.  With the help of some downloaded free brushes, I designed this collage using one of Mariah's senior pictures....


So....remember to SMILE ...and always  LAUGH OUT LOUD

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails