Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friendly Plastic at The Creative Connection Event

The countdown is HERE!!! Im so excited to be here representing Amaco and Friendly Plastic to an amazing group of 400 women attending The Creative Connection Event.

Over the next day or two paneled discussions and classes will be held to help creative women take their business to the next level.

Cool2Craft will be broadcasting a special airing of the Pajama Party live via the web tomorrow night beginning at 7:30 pm central.  Join Tiffany Windsor and myself as we bring you the coolest crafts - and yes that includes FRIENDLY PLASTIC! and much much more.

I've just arrived to the event, but Tiffany tells me that this is beyond her wildest imagination!! I can't wait to dive in tomorrow.

I'll be signing copies of my latest book - Beading in No Time from 3pm to 4pm...so if you are attending this event, drop by and say hello! I'd love to meet you!


Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails