Monday, August 16, 2010

Today's Cool2CRAFT! - Autumn Drop Earrings

In today's Cool2Craft Live segment I share a great Autumn project - Autumn Drop earrings from my latest book BEADING IN NO TIME.

I know it's hard to believe that fall is just around the corner, but personally....this summer has been brutally hot and I welcome Fall and cool weather and snuggin up to the fire in my comfy clothes and candle light dinners and bringing out my fall sweaters and going shopping...and craft shows...and so much more.

So, if you are looking for a quick and easy project - join me today at 11am eastern for the show.

As a special thanks to all my viewers and those of you who subscribe to my blog, I'm offering this one time special offer.....

Get a signed copy of my book and a FREE class...yes that is right a FREE vintage charm class from CrafTECH University with the purchase.

This class is the vintage charm class.  It's one of those projects that is a memory maker and one of those that you can just keep adding to - This class is live and online.  Now...here's the cool part..."if" you want to purchase  the book but the class time doesnt fit into your schedule...no problem!  It's recorded and available when you are...even if that means at 3am because you're feelin a little crafty and can't sleep.


This is a $45 value for $24.95 (USA and Canada only).  International orders please add $14 for priority international mail.



Please select option


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails