Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More delicious Polymer Clay - An extention of polymer clay week!

I applogize folks, I got sooo busy last week that I didn't have a chance to post all the delicious PC entries that I received from Facebook! So here goes! (Oh I love this....it's wonderful to be able to share others work)

From MastRpieces Unlimited












Linda Hess at Polymercreations4U.com















From Blue Hills Treasure Chest designs by Terri Calbert













This Adorable polymer clay bear by Jenny Cox of KindClay.com











From DirtyPawDesigns.net











This from Patricia Bannister of patriciabanister.com





















I hope you enjoyed this little Art-Ezibit!  Please make sure to visit all of the links posted to view more of the artists work.

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails