Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Cool2Craft Monday

I get more an more excited when I see all the great things that are happening online with the world of crafting. I sooo miss the days of craft tv...I miss Carol Duvall (personally AND the SHOW!)...I miss Aleene's Creative Living, my aunt June was a guest on Aleene's show...I miss everything about the way that Craft TV inspired all of us.


Well...a bunch of us designers have gotten together and said...enuf is enuf! We took it into our own hands and while it is taking a bit of hard work to launch we are seeing the fruits of our labors.


Im on each Monday with exception of a few - on COOL2Craft Live hosted by Aleene's daughter Tiffany Windsor. She's on a quest to gather together 1 MILLION viewers who think it's cool 2 craft! I know she can do it.




Today I featured Jewelry basics and my latest book - Beading in No Time.

Gotta get back to those basics.....as boring as we all may think they are...you can never practice them to much or ever stray away from them because everthing in life will fall apart if you do!

As soon as the archived link is available I will post it. You can go to www.cool2craft.com to watch any of the shows.

I also talked about my latest venture...which is SOOO COOL! LIVE INTERACTIVE WEB CLASSES.  This allows you to take classes from the industries BEST TOP designers right from your own home.  Saves you money...saves us time...We get to meet and talk with you....and you talk back to us....We're all happy - Life is good.

More information click here:  www.crafTECHUniversity.com




Next big question...where to buy Friendly Plasic...well...FRIENDLY PLASTIC MARKETPLACE!  will solve that problem

And last....Next week - I'll be featuring a technique from my How To Make Polymer Clay Beads and Bead Techniques in a segment called PLAY WITH POLYMER CLAY.


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails