Friday, April 30, 2010

FRIENDLY PLASTIC TV- New Show - Alcohol Ink and Friendly Plastic Spring Fling Earrings

I thought this month I would make a video based on my recent demo on Cool2Craft Live last Monday.

Alcohol inks are one of the most versatile mediums I own.  The way their colors dance on the Friendly Plastic really gives you lots of opportunities to create customized sticks and sparks the creative juices!  That's a good thing huh???





After I uploaded the video, I realized that I didnt give finishing instructions to the earrings. OOPS!

Attach jump rings into each of the holes.  Attach an earring wire to one of the jump rings.  You can add beads to the earring wire if desired.

I also attached a swarovski crystal danglie to the opposite end.  I like movement and the crystal I think adds a nice touch.

If you are new to jewelry making - pick up a copy of my newest book  BEADING IN NO TIME (which received 4 1/2 stars from About.com! - read the review here)

178 pages - 50 projects from beginner to intermediate.




Please select your location









Interested in Classes?  Announcing a new and exciting way to take classes from the comfort of your own home AND interact LIVE with celebrity instructors!  Online  INTERACTIVE Learning made EASY!






www.crafTECHuniversity.com

Become a Friendly Plastic ADDICT - get more info



Watch ME live every Monday at 11am Central (GMT-6:00) on Cool2Craft




Linda Peterson is compensated and endorsed by AMACO. The guests features may or may not have any affiliation with AMACO.

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails