Friday, January 15, 2010

January 2010 Project of the Month Club Ready

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and speedy recovery....They seem to be working! Even despite a little setback the middle of the week...

If you are a member of the Project of the Month club for polymer clay, your download is ready...and I'm going to leave it for a suprize. But I do think you'll love the story!

If you're going to be at CHA in a couple of weeks - come on by the AMACO booth as I will be there with live demonstrations in Friendly Plastic. I'd love to meet you!

POM CLUB MEMBERS - CLICK HERE

If you missed last years projects - don't worry - I'll be selling them individually and will provide a link when the link is set up and they are ready!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails