Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just a little update...

As you've probably realized, Im running way behind this month...as Im sure so many of you are as well...so much to do, yet so little time.

My goal is to get the POMS up and running by the weekend. Originally I wanted to have them done today.....but life happened and my camera is acting up...so just a few little glitches to deal with.

Because I haven't done the POM's yet....this IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY FOR REQUESTS!! I do have in mind a project...but Im more than willing to adjust that to what you want to see. That goes for next month too, as I'll be recovering from surgery so my goal is to get this months and next months projects done by the end of this month! WHEW!!

So....thanks for understanding and thanks for your suggestions in advance!!! Happy Claying!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails