Friday, October 23, 2009

Mixed Media Jewelry POM available for download


I've seen a resurgance of vintage coming across my path....magazines..trends...charms are ever so popular, so I decided to get my little soldering gun out and create this project that I call Memoir.

Over the past couple of years, Ive found myself at times interested in geneaology...dont know why...grave stomping isnt my thing...wasnt my thing....is now my thing...

In the process of uncovering my family roots, I've uncovered some precious photos. Instead of sticking them in a book to fade off into the sunset, I scanned them and photoshopped them a little bit and created memoir jewelry. This happens to be a photo of my great Aunt Marie Molden Foan daugther of August Molden and Ottillia Joesel Molden.

Hope you enjoy this months project!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails