Monday, May 18, 2009

May's Mixed Media Jewelry Project of the Month Club ready for download

Thanks to everyone for their patience! I really needed it this month! With my uncle's passing and a sudden trip to California - losing the photos for this pom club and then a computer crash - I need all the help I can get! I think I'm finally back on track!

This month the project features Friendly Plastic Pellets in making nugget beads. This is just a wonderful and simple way to create a splash of color for your wardrobe.

For members of the pom club - click here to go directly to the Jewelry Pom Blog

It's never to late to become a member. You'll receive all the downloads for this year from January to present! Information is on the side bar!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails