Monday, March 30, 2009

Look what I found at Michaels.......

Bling! Bling! Bling Bling! Jewelry styles this year are taking on big bold colors with lots of bling! and I love it!

I purchased this pendant along with the matching earrings to create the settings for my Springtime Friendly Plastic pendant. Except....I did not make the earrings into earrings, I used them instead for a pendant and a matching ring.

Michaels has just unleashed a new series of rhinestone ...well...I call them frames, they call them jewelry accents. Here is the link to view all the styles available. Jen bought the heart - which I thought was fabulous too!

In the newest Friendly Plastic TV video I used these as a framework around friendly plastic. However, they would be just as beautiful with polymer clay or simply dangle a bead....

For additional idea's I found these videos by Candie Cooper! She's so sweet and talented - I know you'll enjoy watching her!

April's jewelry project - along with a video is coming soon! Get ready to make a floral embossed pendant using copper and pewter Artemboss. You can find ArtEmboss at Michaels in the fine art section or by visiting http://www.amaco.com/


See you soon!











No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails