Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Royal Update

"My daddy can sixit" I used to say when I was little. He was just the greatest! If it broke....He could fix it! And even though Im grown up and 40-ish....he can still fix everything. And that's why he's here at my house....to fix the clutch in my car. (I get my lead foot from him...and I LOVE to drive stick shift cars)...

I just finished reading and showing my Prince of Dad the blog post about the princess party .....and his comment....."THAT'S IT?!?!?!?!?! IM A FROG? That's where it ends???" Then he laughed and said...I think I'll have to go home now....Im just a frog....."

I think he was feeling a little left out....you know..because we drove all the princes away for the night..(I think they went to Bass Pro).... But....in the midst of the party....we ran out of ice, so my dad and a few other princes came to the rescue....... And what happens next is history....


Before this....I stuck my tiara on his head and took his picture...but this one is priceless........The royal couple who's been together for nearly 48 years!
No no Dad....your not just a frog.........Your beautiful inside and out! and I love you too....my FIRST handsome prince!
So go on.....Celebrate Creativity.....Celebrate Love....Celebrate LIFE!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails