Sunday, January 4, 2009

MULTI MEDIA JEWELRY PROJECT OF THE MONTH CLUB IS NOW AVAILABLE


It's here! I've just finished with the final touches for the first project in the Multi-Media Jewelry POM 2009 series! Learn how to make this Tri-Color bracelet with common materials!
In this POM club - we'll focus on the latest styles, unique techniques and create some really amazing designer jewelry. These are all new, NEVER before published projects.
You'll learn how to create pendants, beads, earrings, bracelets from scratch using raw materials. At least one piece of every project will be created by hand. I'll even give you ideas on how to vary the projects using these basic recipes.
If you enjoy working with polymer clay, metal, fibers and textiles this club is for you. While we will be including alot of polymer clay....not all projects will feature this medium.
Each month you'll receive exclusive access to the Jewelry POM blog featuring all kinds of tips, items of interest and loads of inspiration along with the featured project. Full step by step color photographs guiding you through the creative process. Four new videos will be shot throughout the year as a member exclusive. It's like a TV segment on your time, the you can stop, re-wind, re-watch...whenever you choose.
As of this time I do not have an editorial calendar..BECAUSE...the end of this month is the annual CHA Winter Trade Show in Aneheim, CA. I want to research the latest and greatest of styles and techniques.
A year's membership is only $40 (All the projects - all the tips and all the videos). Sign up for both and receive a $10 discount. Members of the Polymer Clay POM club are eligible for the discount as well.
If you have any questions about the club - feel free to email me!
Just Click on the link on the side bar to order! I look forward to having you join!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Linda this is just WOW!!! And I want to join the POM Club but I work alot with polymer clay will there be projects with clay other wise I might have to pass. my cell # 661-303-6104 Thank You for your reply it would be great to meet you, I hope you can help me with my leaf cane losing my mind in California :) LOL

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails