Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's official......Im old!

Well...right now Im looking at two pictures.....the first is a picture in my mind of the day my little guy Alex went to kindergarten back in 1994. I remember how lost I was without him that day. I was so used to him being there....and now he was in school. Well.....now the picture in my mind is of yesterday when my not-so-little guy Alex called me on his way to school again - his first day of college. He's got a two year scholarship!

I can't tell you just how proud I am of Alex. He's a smart and I must say Good-looking kid with a creative mind - and although he's not going for an art degree.....he is going for an architectual degree...so just as creative in my mind. I've seen some of his drawings and they just blow me away. He's amazing! And I couldn't be more proud of him - ALEX!!! if you are reading this blog...WAY TO GO !!!! SON!!! You're amazing and I'm so proud of you!

And ...it's official........ Im OLD! THANKS! - Ummmm.....just don't make me a grandma anytime soon!

Thanks for letting me share a creative milestone in our family!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails