Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHA DAY THREE

Today was the awards ceremony for the BUTTERFLIES take flight Friendly Plastic Challenge. All entries will benefit the Holocaust Museum in Houston Texas as they are collecting 1.5 million butterflies symbolizing the lives of children that were lost during that aweful regime.

It was quite moving to hear personal stories read about the pain and suffering that these people went through.

This challenge will also be held again for CHA 2010. I'll have details when they are available.

Jana and I are here with Mylene from Australia-a new friend- and fellow member of our Friendly Plastic yahoo group. She won in two categories! Absolutely beautiful!

This is our Co-demonstration. Jana's beautiful faux dichroic friendly plastic pieces and my bezels and bails.


Butterlies taking flight


I can say that there are some new and exciting things that Jana and I will be working on for AMACO. I think you'll be very excited!!! (but I can't tell them now)
Time to get ready for the show............


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails