Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hot Metal Jewelry on a COLD WINTRY DAY!

Warm Winter Wishes!!!! BRRRRRRrrrrrrr it's cold outside! Here's a little snippit of what we woke up to here in Missouri this morning! I think the ice crystals are beautiful - however I wish they were on some jewelry or scrapbook pages instead of my back porch!




Well......all I can say it that its a good excuse to get all warm and cozy and creative in the studio. Metal Jewelry is HOT HOT HOT!!! I seem to be on a whirlwind making it. Just like me - I go in crazes...there's just so much I want to explore.!


I'm very happy with this look. It's very unique and very designer chic! I wore it last night on Date night and some lady at the restaurant took it all over restaurant showing it! That made my night!
So...im off to create more, but check back tomorrow - I'll be announcing the comeback of something special!

1 comment:

Helen Hughes said...

Linda,
This is absolutely beautiful!!! I love it. Keep the creative surge going. Helen

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails