Monday, December 1, 2008

Back in the Saddle....... Happy Winter Crafting

Happy Fall..... Happy Winter everyone! Can you believe Thanksgiving has come and gone AGAIN?

Thanks for being patient with the blog as I took my 5 month break! But Im back at it again. We enjoyed a wonderful summer as a family - lots of swimming and hanging out at the pool. Lots of fun trips to Branson, treasure hunts in the back yard with jewelry from the dollar jewelry store, Music shows (which by the way - If you travel to Branson you must go see SIX - They're awesome!) and in general just a great time with the family that I haven't had in years.

In October, hubby and I celebrated our 5th year wedding anniversary with a trip to Myrtle Beach, NC. We spent the week in a condo and went deep sea fishing nearly every day. It was so much fun! Then on the last day we saw the House of Blues advertising Kellie Pickler in concert. What a great show and a great way to wind up a fanstastic and memorable couples week!

Im back in the design mode. I've been papercrafting like crazy. Mariah and I are staring a custom wedding invitation business and I'm digging out and selling stuff on ebay - so check out my auctions which I'll be posting later tonight (mostly stamps and craft supplies) along with all my new books and just miscellaneous stuff! My ebay id is Mariah-doll.

Im back in the saddle, so email me! I look forward to sharing crafty ideas with you and inspiring you to create great art with your friends and family!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails