Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's time to fly.....and an update on Making Beads books

It's time to fly. I'm off today for 12 days in London. I'll be working with my photographer and editor on my latest book about Silk Flower Arranging. This should be fun! Then I'm taking a little R & R and visiting my friend Gill who lives in Stoke-On-Trent.

I hope to have internet and share with you some of the happenings in London. I didn't have internet last time...but who know's hopefully this time will be different.

I also wanted to give an update on the Making Beads books. All your books are on order. Up until this date, I have not received my copies either. I have desperately checking into this and will urge the publisher to have them to me on Tuesday if at all possible. My assistant - and other wise known as my daughter Mariah is on alert for the book arrival and will be filling and shipping orders while I am away. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.
I do appologize for the delay.

See you soon....from London!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails