Monday, April 7, 2008

Day Two in London - Setting up the Photography Studio

Today was a rather calm day compared to yesterday....thank goodness!! What was major news here, has really faded off into the sunset. Now the big topic is a mother who was arrested in connection with the kidnapping of her young daughter. VERY SAD. I did see on the news that the olympic torch was set to come to the states......so.....watch out!



It was great to meet up with everyone that I met last year. Like seeing old friends. I am fortunate to have such a great team to work with. We have a new member to the team this year, David. You can see him below as he helps to set the studio up early in the morning for the photography shoot. If I had one word to describe him it would be - hysterical. He is so funny, kept us all laughing all day long! This is going to be a fun week, I just know it!





David brought us all "nibbles" as they call snacks. I don't think I've ever been offered this..... Gummy Teeth & Lips....how funny...



No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails