Friday, February 29, 2008

Faux Turquoise video on PolymerClay TV!!!!

Turquoise has to be one of my favorite things to make in polymer clay!! I get on such a roll that I end up with tons and tons (maybe that's a slight exaggeration) of beautiful turquoise beads.

Kira and Ilysa from Polymer Clay Productions took a moment to stop by and video one of my CHA demonstrations on how to make faux stones! The video of me, along with an interview from Kathleen Dustin (drool over her handbags made from polymer clay) and Maureen Carlson (one of my friends and mentors)debuting her new Puzzle Face Molds (What a concept! This is cool!) can be seen by Clicking HERE!

I just came back from a quick trip to Kansas City's Plaza. No matter where I go, it is so much fun to connect with people and meet new ones. I'll share a cute story and give you my take on a very simple....and very expensive design I found in one of those upscale stores.....so check back.

Before I say....ADIOS creative AMIGOS....just a quick reminder - the presale of my brand new book is ON! Click here for more information and to order via paypal. If you'd rather send a money order - GREAT...but you'll have to click here instead and email me for my address.

Oh...and there are just a *few* spots left for my classes at More Than Memories in Chicago next week. Click here for more info.

Okay...thats all.......see you tomorrow

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails