Tuesday, January 29, 2008

METAL JEWELRY 101 - FRONT COVER DEBUT!

Here it is - the preview of my latest book - Metal Jewelry 101.

I think the team at Design Originals did a fantastic job with the cover don't you? It looks splendid!

So...you maybe wondering what's in the book? Well, here's a sneak peak:

It's technique driven - which means you can take the techniques you learn and apply them to your own design or mix and match them with another design in the book!.

You'll learn how to use the "stinky stuff" also known as Liver of Sulfer in a really unique way. (Sorry, you have to smell the bad stuff...but I promise the results are totally worth it).

You'll also work with a variety of metals such as Pewter, Copper, Aluminum to create jewelry settings, pendants, bracelets and more.

If you are an avid Rubberstamper -there's something in it for you too!

I also put some mixed media in to the mix....so you'll work with a little bit of Friendly Plastic to simulate dichroic glass and then set it on pewter...I promise you'll have fun with this!

The book should be released in March and I would suspect that it will retail for less than $10. So...please email me now to place your name on the "I want my signed copy list..".

Thanks again to all of you who email me regularly with nice comments about the blog.


No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails