Sunday, January 27, 2008

Crafting with Kids - It's 100 day!

If you read my blog post from this past week, you will know why I believe crafting with kids is so important.

I originally intended to have them all embellish some of their clothes for summer. But when Julia asked me to help her with her 100 assignment - I jumped at the chance! 100 days of kindergarten! Seems like yesterday I blogged her first day of kindergarten!
Her assignment was to decorate the number 100 with 100 of something. I asked her what she wanted to decorate it with.
Originally she said she wanted 100 photos of her family. We have some pretty great photo's, but printing them all out just wasn't feasable. Her next choice was a princesss 100 - complete with a crown. So....with lots of help from the CuttleBug, I cut out 100 little flowers and she glued and glittered them on. After a final touch with the crown - here she is....princess Julia all ready for 100 day.
Just perfect for 100 day don't you think?
Doing the 100 picture made me think of my top 100 greatest memories. maybe I should jot them down and make my own 100 page?
Tomorrow - It's Metal mania day - hopefully I'll be able to post the front cover of the new book! So be sure to buzz back!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails