Friday, January 18, 2008

Classes at More Than Memories - Chicago

If you are in the Chicago (Schaumburg) Area or are planning to be in the Chicago area in March - Well....have I got a fun weekend planned for you!!! Starting Friday March 7th we'll go "Back to the Basics" of polymer clay and learn all about my Six Simple Shape technique as we create a PolyPen character. (Most likely the moose, because he's the best use of the shapes...and well... cuz he's just so darn cute! - Photo in a later blog)

Then on Saturday Morning we'll cook up some great Faux Stone recipes and create beautiful simulated beads - You'll learn techniques to create coral, cinnabar and turquoise among the few - and I'll show you how to make molds of your favorite objects so you can recreate them and use them in jewelry designing. I'll also be debuting my brand new book - Making Beads and Polymer Clay Jewelry!

Then on Saturday afternoon I'll take you traveling on an Altered & Creative Journey. By the end of this class you will be altered, bended and twisted, inked, stamped, and embossed beyond your wildest dreams! Totally designed with YOU in mind! You’ll learn techniques galore and I promise once you learn them – you’ll go insane creating more and more mixed media art!

You’ll work with paper, metals, Friendly Plastic, Wire, Mesh and more!

So THREE AWESOME CLASSES at one AWESOME location!
Can't wait to see you there! Check out More Than Memories website or email me for more details. And...if you aren't in the Chicago area and still want to take the class...don't worry - I'm working on these for online classes in the near future!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails