Monday, March 5, 2007

WORLD OF BEADS


I just have to share with you what I received on Saturday! I couldn't wait to work with these beautiful beads from India. This line of beads called "World of Beads" can be found at AC Moore stores.
These beads are a beautiful mix of natural shell and wood and contain a variety of focal pieces. I've used traditional beading wire to create three individual necklaces. Then I twisted them together for this trendy look. I also placed small wooden beads onto stretch cord and wrapped thru the hole in the focal piece. The focal piece can be easily slid off for a different look.
The new AC Moore videos will uplink sometime in April. Be sure to check back for information about viewing these videos for more beading ideas.
You can archive my past videos by visiting my website at: www.lindapetersondesigns.com and clicking on the TV APPEARANCES link. Hope you enjoy.....off to Cleveland!

No comments:

Click on a post

Related Posts with Thumbnails